Thank you all for your donations! Address:
App for OS X from third-party developers
Version history for Windows app
v 0.4.14 19.04.14
- Documents and files up to 1500 Mb can be sent now.
- Some lang phrases are fixed.
- Memory leak fixed in file upload.
v 0.4.13 16.04.14
- Critical auth-storing bug fixed (auto-logout on app relaunch in some cases).
v 0.4.12 16.04.14
- Window shadow and resize area now scale with the rest of the interface.
- Multiple delete and forward buttons and scale select design improved.
- Portable version (the same Telegram.exe, actually) .zip archive added here.
v 0.4.11 09.04.14
- Emoji smiles support in message field added.
- Hover-button for emoji tab showing added to the left from Send button.
v 0.4.10 31.03.14
- Some texts fixes and autoupdate check.
v 0.4.9 31.03.14
- High dpi support added, in settings: 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, 2x interface scale.
v 0.4.8 25.03.14
- No changes, just autoupdate testing version.
v 0.4.7 25.03.14
- One more critical autoupdate bug fixed, users with not latin symbols in their Windows login names will have to install this version manually by setup executable.
- Autoupdate behind authentication-requiring proxy network settings fixed.
v 0.4.6 22.03.14
- Critical autoupdate bug fixed, users with not latin (utf) symbols in their Windows login names will have to install this version manually by setup executable.
- Voice messages extension changed from .mp3 to .ogg, because they are in OGG container, with Opus audio codec.
v 0.4.5 22.03.14
v 0.4.4 22.03.14
- Fixed voice mail attach download, it works like video and documents now.
- After video, audio or document download Download button becomes Open With instead of Save As.
v 0.4.3 16.03.14
- Default download path introduced, no folder select for each video, audio or other file.
- You can choose old approach (choose download path for each file) in Settings.
- In downloaded video, audio and file context menu (right-click) added "Show in Folder" option.
v 0.4.2 14.03.14
- Network bug fixed, file upload on weak connections should be better now.
- Selected items clear after message forward fixed.
- Suggested filename fixed in save file dialog box.
v 0.4.1 11.03.14
- Auto-update critical WinXP bug fixed.
- You should install this version manually, if app was broken on WinXP.
v 0.4 10.03.14
- Better touch-screen support (tested on Surface Pro 2).
- Moved to new versions of ide+compiler and of some libs.
v 0.3.13 07.03.14
- Crash on right mouse button press fixed.
v 0.3.12 07.03.14
- Text and messages selection.
- Copy selected to clipboard (Ctrl+C and from context menu).
- Multiple message forward and delete support.
v 0.3.11 04.03.14
- Long phone numbers enabled (12 digits after country code).
v 0.3.10 02.03.14
- Bad reconnect delay bug fixed.
v 0.3.9 27.02.14
- Some scroll bugs fixed.
- Message forward confirm by Enter added.
v 0.3.8 26.02.14
- Dropdown with two attach types added, File (document) or Photo.
- Different drag-n-drop zones done for photo and document sending.
- File dialog open speed increased in some cases
v 0.3.7 24.02.14
- New text layout used in messages, rtl/bidi support done.
- Emoji auto replace in message text added (replace list in settings).
- Clickable user links added to service messages (smbd invited smbd to group, etc).
v 0.3.6 23.02.14
- New text layout testing.
- Email highlight in messages and click response fixed.
v 0.3.5 20.02.14
- Reconnect timeout added, must work better after sleep mode.
- Minor design improvements and layout fixes.
v 0.3.4 13.02.14
- New design fully implemented.
v 0.3.3 12.02.14
- Test version of new design implementation.
v 0.3.2 11.02.14
- First (private) version of new design implementation.
v 0.3.1 26.01.14
- Rare protocol bug (with incorrect system time handle) fixed.
v 0.3.0 26.01.14
- Long links tooltips added.
- Intro and settings animation improved.
- Bug fixes (protocol, group creation, etc).
v 0.2.9 12.01.14
v 0.2.8 12.01.14
- Differenct connection type supported (http-transport support added).
- Connecting with system and custom proxy settings supported (http and socks5 proxy support added).
v 0.2.7 07.01.14
- Window resize areas are now positioned outside the window area, so they are wider and do not conflict with message history scrollbar.
- Some bugs fixed, one connection problem solved.
v 0.2.6 06.01.14
- Document sharing supported, downloading and uploading up to 100 mb files.
- Download videos, that were sent from mobile apps, as documents.
v 0.2.5 30.12.13
- Group photo upload fixed for some photo sizes.
v 0.2.4 30.12.13
- Delete history and Delete contact buttons in contacts, Delete and exit button in groups.
- Adding and removing group participants supported.
- New group creation supported.
v 0.2.3 20.12.13
- Couple of crashing bugs fixed.
v 0.2.2 20.12.13
- User and group profile pages now available, click photo or name in window title area.
- Group name and photo change support from group profile page.
- Group participants list with last activity time and online status displayed on group profile page.
- Adding users to your contact list and editing their contact names from user profile page.
- Contact sharing supported from user profile page.
v 0.2.1 16.12.13
- User name and profile photo update in settings.
v 0.2 11.12.13
- Auto-update support!
- Setup no longer requires admin rights (except first installation over a previous version, that was installed using admin rights).
- Application window retains screen position upon relaunch.
v 0.1.16 29.11.13
- Added «Delete Message» and «Forward Message» items to context menus.
- No PUSH-notifications are sent to your mobile phone from the currently active Telegram Win conversation.
- Fixed issue with broken long links in messages copied to clipboard.